Welcome to the e-commerce site Ebanoise.
The offer and sale of products on our web site www.ebanoise.com are governed by the following general conditions of use.
You can request and receive support for online orders, returns, information on the delivery of goods ordered by telephone at (39) 06 45496198, via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org , or via our live chat.
Some information on online orders and delivery status are available in your personal profile, you can see them by logging on with your credentials of registration to the purchase.
All communications will be sent to your e-mail address with which you have registered from the site.
The site was created for the sale of musical instruments and accessories, in respect of the Italian legislation on the subject of contracts at a distance D. Legislative Decree n. 70/2003. The sale shall be governed by these General Terms and Conditions. The Customer is therefore asked, before sending the order, to read carefully the general conditions of sale as identified above and the information contained herein, and to print them or save them on another durable medium accessible to him.
1) The customer can buy the products in the electronic catalog of Ebanoise, detail shown in the e-commerce area of the Site (www.ebanoise.com ) within the respective sections in each category, as well as described in the corresponding information sheets contained in the Site in accordance with the procedures access techniques shown. The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the customer to formulate a proposal contract of purchase. The order sent by the customer has a value of proposal and contract involves the complete knowledge and acceptance of the present General Conditions of Sale.
The correct receipt of the proposal of the customer, and confirmed by Ebanoise by an automatic response sent to the email address notified by the Customer and confirms only the proper reception of the proposal within it systems.
2) Each order can be viewed by the customer through the automated e-mail with a summary of the order. In case of doubts or problems please call immediately to customer service of Ebanoise ( 39) 0645496198 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
3) The contract between Ebanoise and the customer must be understood as concluded by the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order on the part of Ebanoise. Such acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated with any mode to the customer. By placing an order in the various methods provided for, the Customer declares to have read and understood all the information to him provided during the purchase procedure, and you accept all the terms and conditions of payment below transcribed.
4) If the customer is a consumer (i.e. , a person who buys the goods for purposes not related to the own professional activity), once concluded the the purchase procedure online, will print or save electronic copy and still preserve the present general conditions of sale, as provided for in the Italian legislation on the subject of contracts at a distance.
5) Is ruled out any right of the customer to a damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order.
6) The order sent by Customer to Ebanoise through the Internet network must be completed in its entirety and must contain the required elements for the identification of the customer, the products ordered and the indication of the place of delivery, otherwise its invalidity. Ebanoise will send to the Customer, via email, a confirmation of receipt of order. The delivery address must be guarded, i.e. there must be a person present in sufficiently continued to receive the package.
7) With the sending of the order, in the various methods provided by the operating instructions of the Site, the Client declares to have read and understood all the information he provided during the the purchase procedure, and you accept all the Terms and Conditions of payment described below
8) All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are meant to include only of VAT.
9) Some of the products are present on the site but may not be added to the cart. This may be due to the lack of availability. For more information you can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (39) 0645496198.
10) The prices of the products listed on this Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, on the understanding that, limited to orders in the course of acceptance or as above accepted by Ebanoise will apply the terms and conditions of sale in force at the time of the sending of the order by the Customer, unless the orders are not accepted, as shown in the paragraph to point 3.
11) The delivery times vary depending on the area of destiny. Until the time of dispatch from the Ebanoise the customer has the right to cancel the order or to modify it only by phoning the number (39) 0645496198.
12) The cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary based on the weight of the pack and the place of destination of the products, you sum to the total price of the products and is clearly stated and communicated to the Customer, through the website, before the conclusion of the Purchase Contract. When in the descriptions of the products "free shipping throughout Italy" those expenses are to be understood as included in the price published.
13) For the shipping costs please refer to the tables in the delivery.
14) The visual representation of the products on the Site, normally corresponds to the photographic image to accompany the descriptive card. It is understood that the image of the packets has the sole purpose of presenting for sale and may not be perfectly representative of its features, but differ in color, size, ancillary products present in the figure.
In the case of a difference between the image and the board written product, it is always faith the description of the product sheet. The images and data of the proposed product are provided by the distributor/supplier therefore Ebanoise disclaims all liability in the event of any inconsistency.
15) Payments in execution of Purchase contracts concluded through the Site may be made via PayPal, credit cards or bank transfer. For details see the secure payment.
The customer at the time of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, after having checked the summary of the order and carried out the checks on the case, will confirm the operation.
16) Ebanoise reserves the right to request that the Customer disclosure (e.g. , phone number). In the absence of the required documentation, Ebanoise reserves the right not to accept the order.
17) TO greater security and safety of the customer, at no point in the procedure of purchasing Ebanoise and able to know your credit card information of the buyer, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the banking institution that manages the transaction.
No computer archive of Ebanoise and able to retain such data.
In no case Ebanoise can then be liable for any fraudulent use and abuse of credit cards by a third party, at the time of the payment of purchases products on www.ebanoise.com
18) If the product is available in the backroom, the vehicles will be delivered within 1-2 working days from the order, for shipments to locations particularly remote the term of delivery will be within 3-4 working days.
All deliveries of products will be at risk of Ebanoise. The risk you will transfer to the customer upon delivery of products to the customer by the shipper, the carrier or other agent responsible for Ebanoise for delivery. Normally, the dispatch of the goods will occur via courier SDA. Each shipment will be traceable via the code provided by the courier used through the site of the courier. This code will be provided on request.
19) No responsibility can be traced to Ebanoise in the event of a delay in the fulfilment of the order or the delivery of the ordered goods.
20) Unless stated the delivery means to street level. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer has to check: (a) that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what has been indicated in the transport document; (b) that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in closing materials (adhesive tape or plastic strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or product, or a mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested by affixing the written "Tentatively Accepted" on the receipt of delivery of the courier. Once signed the document of the courier, the customer will not oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of the delivered.
Therefore, we recommend that you, even when you do not experience problems on the outside of the pack, always sign the slip of the courier with the wording "We reserve the right to check". In fact, in the case lacks this wording you encounter damages of the product the courier will be more responsible regardless of the presence of the insurance or not.
Any problems relating the physical integrity, the correspondence, or the completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures provided for in this document.
21) In the case of failure to withdraw within 7 working days of the material present in stock at the stores of the courier due to repeated inability to delivery to the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled, the courier will be the return of the neck at Ebanoise. In this case, the customer is required to reimburse the shipping costs double (outward toward the customer and return to the company).
Together with the pack you will receive also the invoice with the list of products contained in the pack and the detail of shipping costs.
22) according to the Italian D. Lgs. 06 /09/05 NO. 206, the customer is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within 10 days from delivery of the products.
To exercise this right, the client must send written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Overload di Matteo Dondi Via delle Sette Chiese 60 00145 Rome or to the email address email@example.com indicating the product or products for which intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, as long as intact and still provided with original packaging complete in all its parts perfectly intact.
Once we have received the above notice of withdrawal, Ebanoise will promptly communicate to the customer instructions on how to return merchandise.
23) The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The law applies to the product you purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exert recess only on part of the purchased product;
the goods purchased must be intact.
In accordance with the law, return shipping costs are borne by the customer. The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, and the complete responsibility of the customer. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Ebanoise will communicate this to the customer about what had happened, to enable him to protrude promptly complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be put at the disposal of the customer for its return, at the same time negating the withdrawal application.
Ebanoise does not respond in any way for damage or theft/loss of returned goods with shipments not insured.
Upon their arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not stemming from transportation. If the packaging and/or the original packaging are ruined, Ebanoise will retain the reimbursement due a percentage, which may not be more than 20% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of recovery. If the product has been opened with the breaking of the seals the product will not be refunded.
24) Without prejudice to any costs of recovery for damages assessed in the original packaging, Ebanoise will reimburse the customer the entire amount already paid, within 30 days by the return of the goods, by procedure for the transfer of the amount charged to the corporate account used or through bank transfer. In the latter case, will be the responsibility of the customer promptly provide the bank details on which to receive the reimbursement (Cod IBAN complete).
25) The right of withdrawal expires completely, due to lack of the essential condition for the integrity of the well (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Ebanoise finds:
The lack of the outer package and/or of the internal package original; the absence of
integral elements of the product; the damage to the product for various causes its transportation.
In the case of revocation of the right of withdrawal, Ebanoise will return to the sender the good purchased, billed at the same shipping charges.
26) The products for sale on Ebanoise are new and therefore guarantee to italian standard within the meaning of Dlgs. 02.2.2002 Nr. 24 That it has implemented in Italy, the Directive 1999/44/EC on guarantees for consumer goods.
The guarantee provides for the repair or replacement of components resulting to the manufacturer as defective. Are Not covered accidental damage, damage as a result of loss, failure to use the product. It is assumes no responsibility for any damage that may directly or indirectly result from failure to observe the user'S manual, warnings or information leaflets of the product.
The warranty is recognized to customers that have the certificate contained in the package, when present, but especially the invoice of the original purchase at the authorized service center, together with the product for repair.
For consumers, i.e. , those who buy for purposes unrelated to the own professional activity or business, you will apply the Legislative Decree February 2, 2002, n.24. - Articles. 1519-Bis and following dc - (Two years under the conditions of law);
for other buyers that will buy with VAT, apply the law guarantees provided for in Articles 1490 and following dc (One year under the conditions of law).
The warranty is done directly at the service centers of its trademarks, except for the case in which the product is not working already on arrival (DOA dead on arrival).
In the event of a fault please contact our customer care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at ( 39)0645496198.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged due to negligence, improper installation does not conform to the indications given on the product manuals, maltreatment, deterioration, from lightning, agents or atmospheric phenomena, incorrect power supply, any changes made by the customer, incorrect use of the object.
If, during the warranty period, one or more parties vengonno replaced for repair with unauthorized parties by their manufacturers, or do not comply with the safety measures and quality suitable for the same, or even if the repair is carried out by personnel not authorized, the buyer loses the right to in-warranty repair
is not covered by this limited warranty the consumable parts considered subject to normal wear and tear or wear and tear, as: cords, batteries, lamps, bulbs, printer ribbons or registration, etc...
27) Any complaints should be directed to email@example.com
28) The sales contract between the Customer and Ebanoise means concluded in Italy and is regulated by Italian Law. For the solution of civil litigation and criminal proceedings resulting from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Rome.
If you have any doubts or you want to order in other ways:
Order by phone
Phone ( 39) 0645496198
if you have not familiar with the computer or if you have information or insights on products, you can contact us by phone; we will be happy to fulfill all of your question.
Order by e-mail
please send us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted as soon as possible.